We are able to supply a range of absorbents for oil and chemical spills, which we can supply world wide as a box or a complete spill package. All our absorbents are 100% UK manufactured with at least 60% recycled polypropylene.
We can offer these from 15litre grab bags kits to 1200litre spill kits being for oil, chemical or maintenance.
Enclosed the grab bag clip top 15 litre each standard 15 litre grab bag will contain:
- 15x absorbent pads, 1 absorbent sock, 2x waste bags with ties
- Same pictures to be used for: 30litre clip top grab bag
- Containing:25x absorbent pads, 3x socks, 2x waste bags with ties.
- The vinyl spill kit is 30 litres
- Containing: 25 x pads, 3 x socks, 2 x waste bags with ties
- The vinyl 50 litre spill kits
- Containing 30 x pads, 3 x socks, 2 x pillows, 3x waste bags with ties.
Absorbent Booms with a Skirt
This boom combines the protection given by a containment boom with the efficiency of a sorbent boom. Includes strong metal connectors for boom and velcro overlap to seal skirt between sections. It will only absorb hydrocarbons and will repell water.
Absorbent booms are a cost effective way of recovering oil spills from water. They are the perfect complement to containment booms in large spills, and are ideal for use alone in small and medium size spills. Might even be reused a number of times.
Liquid absorbtion a 12.5m, section 330litre
Sizes: 12.5kgx20cm with 25cm skirt
Weight a section: 27.5kg 2 sections in a pack.